Cannot send texts to one specific Android phone from one iPhone out of 4 on same network. Three can send and receive to/from Android number.
Sue7320

Cannot send texts to one specific Android phone from one iPhone out of 4 on same network. Three can send and receive to/from Android number. Phone that cannot send gets "message undeliverable".  Android has not blocked sender.  Android has no blocks set up.  What can iPhone check to solve problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot send texts to one specific Android phone from one iPhone out of 4 on same network. Three can send and receive to/from Android number.
jholmburg
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same problem on my daughters iPhone. Turns out....... Originally the line was for my ipad. I removed my ipad and had them put my daughters phone on the ipad line. Same issue, she could imessage and iPhone but couldn't text an android phone. After an hour and a half on tech support and at the Verizon store, One of the techs figured it out. When the phone line was used for the ipad, they had certain restrictions on the line. ONE of them was "No text messaging" as it was an ipad and used data only. The tech enabled text messaging on the line and reset the iPhone and all worked GREAT. Hope this helps you.

Re: Cannot send texts to one specific Android phone from one iPhone out of 4 on same network. Three can send and receive to/from Android number.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for sharing that information jholmburg. Sue7320, was this android users a previous iPhone user? Are they able to receive from other iPhone users? Are you able to message non-iPhone users outside of this one users?

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes