Cant upload photos to FaceBook
photoartist

Why is it everyone on this **bleep** planet can upload a thousand photos an hour to their Facebook pages, but everytime I try I get a 'Your Photo Can Not Be Uploaded At This Time...' prompt? I guess I should have gone with AT&T?

I'm at home on my own WiFi and I can't upload **bleep**!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cant upload photos to FaceBook
Tidbits
Legend

photoartist wrote:

Why is it everyone on this F@cking planet can upload a thousand photos an hour to their Facebook pages, but everytime I try I get a 'Your Photo Can Not Be Uploaded At This Time...' prompt? I guess I should have gone with AT&T?

I'm at home on my own WiFi and I can't upload **bleep**!!

I LOVE it when people blame the carrier when it's clearly the developer of the Application.  Have you tried to delete the app and redownload it to ensure it was a clean install?  Have you tried checking your Facebook settings to allow outside programs to allow connection?

0 Likes
photoartist

My niece uploaded  10 photos tonight from her AT&T iphone. I have not been able to upload 1. Why is my iPhone not using my own WiFi signal?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I have uploaded 63 photos of my newborn son as soon as I got my iPhone.  It's the application and NOT the phone.

Are you using a backup from a previous iPhone or iPod Touch?  If yes do a clean restore without the backup.  The snafu for the backup doesn't work well especially cross devices.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

0 Likes
photoartist

Everyone keeps saying I need to update the Facebook app!  I've only had this phone for 2 weeks and I've never had an iPhone before so I'm not using any previously corrupted apps! Each and every time I try to upload a photo from my iPhone to FaceBook, MY PHONE, NOT THE APP tells me it cant be done at this time! I am at home using my own wifi and it still won't work!  My laptop and my desktop computer upload just fine.

It tried to upload a photo last night and the progress bar froze midway and stopped. It had been my hope that SOMEBODY at Verizon actually looked at these message boards because it is next to impossible to email tech support from Verizon's company site. Instead all I get is mean spirited replies from 'users' who are no doubt Verizon employees trying to spread disinformation instead of actually helping their cash paying customers with legitimate complaints!

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

have you tried turning your phone off and then back on?

0 Likes
medicjoe
Enthusiast - Level 2

Open up Itunes, Uncheck mark the Facebook app, Sync it. From your Iphone go to app market, download Facebook, Go to the photos tab and hit the camera, Upload it. Then resync it to itunes it should work now. Its a application issue with facebook not the Iphone. I hope this helps.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

photoartist wrote:

Everyone keeps saying I need to update the Facebook app!  I've only had this phone for 2 weeks and I've never had an iPhone before so I'm not using any previously corrupted apps! Each and every time I try to upload a photo from my iPhone to FaceBook, MY PHONE, NOT THE APP tells me it cant be done at this time! I am at home using my own wifi and it still won't work!  My laptop and my desktop computer upload just fine.

It tried to upload a photo last night and the progress bar froze midway and stopped. It had been my hope that SOMEBODY at Verizon actually looked at these message boards because it is next to impossible to email tech support from Verizon's company site. Instead all I get is mean spirited replies from 'users' who are no doubt Verizon employees trying to spread disinformation instead of actually helping their cash paying customers with legitimate complaints!

are you ACTUALLY trying any of these suggestions? if you continue to just do the same thing, and expect a different result, then it wont work. 

0 Likes
adidasboy420
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same problem. I'm using Photoshop express to upload to facebook but it makes it's own folder and you CANT manage albums.. temp fix till someone fixes the problem.. Can anyone with a Verizon phone upload okay?

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

adidasboy420 wrote:

I have the same problem. I'm using Photoshop express to upload to facebook but it makes it's own folder and you can manage albums.. temp fix till someone fixes the problem.. Can anyone with a Verizon phone upload okay?

I used a friend's iPhone last night and uploaded a photo to Facebook with absolutely no problem. Did you try to delete the App and reinstall it?

0 Likes