Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
**Compliment ** To Customer service team- Elizabeth
tracyselina

Hello,

I would like to send a compliment to Elizabeth, who served me on June 23rd at 10:29 pm Western time when I called in the customer support line.

In the month of May, I was with my Iphone4 travelling from Boston, Washington, Miami, Orlando to finally settle down in LA, California. My phone worked fine until I moved to LA, the phone received no signal at all in the area. I spent 3 weeks of time dealing with this issue, I called customer service 6 times in total and visited Verizon store in person. Some representative  helped me to boost the phone, some asked me to update the newest version and some even sent out technician to check out the tower in my LA living area. However, nothing worked! And no one was able to solve the mystery of why my phone received no signal only in LA! They finally came to the conclusion that the signal receiver thingy of my phone stopped working and asked me to change a new phone ( my warranty has expired).

On June 23rd, I called customer service again. I told my story to representative Elizabeth, her first reaction to my problem was "remove the Iphone case".

Yes, I have changed a new iphone case in LA. How smart! I never would have thought of the phone case material would relate to a signal problem! And yes the phone got full bar again once I removed the phone case! Thank you so much Elizabeth, you are just too smart!!!!You solved the mystery in no time! Verizon is lucky to have you!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes