I am not able to place conference calls; if I am on the phone and want to do a conference call, when add call is lit up, I push that, dial number, wait to the merge call lights up and I push that but it never rings to connect the two parties; can anyone help me????
I can help KKStew38! The "Conference Call" option is actually not used on the Verizon Wireless iPhones. It's actually a very simple process to initiate 3-Way Calling:
1. While on the first call, dial the 10-digit number of the second person.
2. Press SEND; the first person is automatically put on hold while the call is made.
3. When the 2nd person answers, press SEND to create a conference call.
4. If the second person does not answer, press the SEND key twice to end the connection and go back to the first person.
5. To end both conversations completely, press the END key.
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport