Contacts disappeared--how to get them back from iCloud?
jpugh00

All of my contacts disappeared from my iPhone 4S--doesn't seem to be in response to a particular thing I did, they were just gone one day.  I logged on to iCloud from my computer, and they are still listed there, but I couldn't see a way to get them back onto my phone.  Can someone help?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contacts disappeared--how to get them back from iCloud?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jpugh00 COntacts are important! Let's see what we can do here to get them back.On your phone go to settings,icloud settings and select contacts. If contacts is turned off, turn it back on and restart the phone. If contacts are already turned on, turn it off and back on then restart the phone.

SheritaH_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jpugh00 COntacts are important! Let's see what we can do here to get them back.On your phone go to settings,icloud settings and select contacts. If contacts is turned off, turn it back on and restart the phone. If contacts are already turned on, turn it off and back on then restart the phone.

SheritaH_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
jpugh00

Hi--I tried this, and unfortunately, the contacts still are not on the phone.  Any other ideas?

0 Likes
Not applicable

iPhone Contacts: Sync iPhone Contacts via iCloud

Please note you must have had previously turned sync on for your contacts in order for them to be on the icloud server.

http://www.icloud.com

Sign in with your apple id and password and see if they are there.

if they are not there they are lost. however if you had a previous apple device like an iPhone or ipad etc. they may be on those devices.

Good Luck