Contacts disappeared
geeman53

I was downloading pics to laptop...I saw a window with something about Itunes..I closed it..then BOOM..no contacts..How do I get them back ??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Contacts disappeared
umbeke

Same thing has happened to me before. Last time they came back on their own once I connected to WiFi. This time, its been a couple of days and still nothing. I'm beginning to resign myself to the fact that they might be gone for good. I've tried several different options and nothing has worked yet.

0 Likes
tmkmheller

Me too!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi geeman53,

We would love to help out today. Having access to your contacts are definitely important. Are you using iCloud on your device? Did you close this window out on the phone or your computer? What type of computer are you using? Are all contacts removed? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tmkmheller, we don't want this to be a problem for you too! Let's find those contacts. Which phone do you have? Did you upload your contacts to Backup Assistance? http://vz.to/WNJMeV If so, you can access those contacts online by signing in under your username and password online. Keep us posted. We're here to further assist you if needed.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes