Contacts transfer to new iPhone 4s
joggerman

I upgraded from an LG Octane to the iPhone 4s two days ago, however, I noticed my contact addresses didn't transfer, when the Verizon store transferred my contacts.. The names, phone numbers and email addresses transferred; but, the home addresses didn't.

My old phone was "backed up" with Verizon's "back up assistant", but I am uncertain if I should use it now; I don't want duplicates of my 200 contacts.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Richard

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contacts transfer to new iPhone 4s
hoolahop
Enthusiast - Level 2

To ensure your LG contacts are correctly transferred to your iPhone 4S, (including without duplicates), I would advise you to first ensure you sync your LG contacts to a Gmail account.

Next, simply sync your iPhone via iTunes to your  Google account. More details including screenshots of how to do it here:

Copy iPhone contacts from Android

I believe this is the easiest way to achieve what you are trying to do.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
hoolahop
Enthusiast - Level 2

To ensure your LG contacts are correctly transferred to your iPhone 4S, (including without duplicates), I would advise you to first ensure you sync your LG contacts to a Gmail account.

Next, simply sync your iPhone via iTunes to your  Google account. More details including screenshots of how to do it here:

Copy iPhone contacts from Android

I believe this is the easiest way to achieve what you are trying to do.

0 Likes
joggerman

Thanks so much for you help!  I really appreciate it!!

Richard

0 Likes