Did your iPhone 4S' iOS v9.3.5's cellular data tracker stop working?
Ant
Contributor - Level 2

Mine seems to have stopped on Friday, the 13th, after I resetted it. This is with Verzion Wireless. Smiley Sad

Thank you in advance. Smiley Happy

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Did your iPhone 4S' iOS v9.3.5's cellular data tracker stop working?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear that your data tracker has stopped working, Ant! We're here to help figure this out, so you can continue keeping track of your data. 

What exactly happens when you try to view your data in the tracker? Can you share the steps that you are taking to access the data tracker on your device? 

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ant
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that your data tracker has stopped working, Ant! We're here to help figure this out, so you can continue keeping track of your data.

What exactly happens when you try to view your data in the tracker? Can you share the steps that you are taking to access the data tracker on your device?

Hello MichelleH_VZW. In my iPhone 4S' screen, its iOS v9.3.5's cellular data usage show zero transferrred in total and for each app since 4/13/2018 2:45 PM PDT.

0 Likes
Ant
Contributor - Level 2

FYI. It started working again a few weeks ago. Weird.

0 Likes