Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Duplicate Texts Iphone 4 - Software updated FRUSTRATING!
PCW

I have an Iphone 4 and my software is updated.  I have been reading the posts regarding duplicate texting to others. This is a serious and frustrating issue.  And I shouldn't have to delete and/or remove texts to prevent duplication, what if it is a text I need to keep?  Why is this happening?  Verizon people - are you addressing?  Is it due to our phones are technically outdated before our upgrade timing?  What is being done to correct this issue?  If it is not corrected I doubt I will get another IPHONE when I am due for an upgrade.

Fortunately I have unlimited texting, but what about the people who are receiving my multiple texts double and sometimes triple times, and more than 1 specific text.   It prompts communications back/forth again that is unnecessary using text and interferring with correspondence - as some people think they need me to do something again or whatever the text may entale!

This is not only happening within Verizon to Verizon, but also to AT&T and I've heard numerous people within Verizon having same issues with their I phones.  However, AT&T customers with I Phones that have communicated with me - do not have their text duplicated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes