Duplicate texts
kae587

Whenever I text someone with an android or anything other then an iPhone, they receive the same texts from me 2-3 times. How do I fix this? It's very annoying knowing that it happening and would like to know how to change it

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Duplicate texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi kae587,

I am sorry to hear your having this issue with sending a text to someone who is not using an iPhone. Are you using an app to send the messages? Are you having the same issue receiving text messages? Try deleting a thread of messages to one of the people without a iPhone and send a brand new message as a test to see if they receive only one message by using this method.

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport   

0 Likes
kae587

No, I am using Imessage, not an app. I have tried erasing the the messages and trying it again and it keeps happening.  And no, I am not having this problem, its just the texts I send

<< Personal information removed to comply with >>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kae587,

Thank you for the info. Did this issue recently start? Possibly after the latest software update? If so I would suggest turning off your iMessage and then resetting your network settings. Once that is completed then turn your iMessage back on. There is been some known issue with Apples latest update and text so this should reset and held up server problems. Keep us updated on this and if you are still having trouble we can look into other options available.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes