Echo on other end of the line
sarahknox01

For the past 3 days people have been complaining that they hear a major echo on their end of the phone line.  My end is fine.  People do not want to talk to me right now on my cellphone and it is a major problem! Please help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Echo on other end of the line
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the info WaltRios! I want you to be able to use your headsets.  Does this happen when there is nothing connected and you are using the phone regularly?  Does this happen on every phone call? Can you go to Phone>Menu>Call Settings can you unselect noise reduction? Please share details.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know its frustrating for everyone you talk with hear the echo sarahknox01. Do your callers have the volume up when speaking with you? Are you using a bluetooth device or earpiece? Does your phone have any damage?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
WaltRios

I have a Note 3 and I have this issue with any earpiece I use.  I have the original Samsung plug in, a Plantronics plug in, and a Plantronics blue tooth.  Is there a feature that maybe I can disable on the phone?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the info WaltRios! I want you to be able to use your headsets.  Does this happen when there is nothing connected and you are using the phone regularly?  Does this happen on every phone call? Can you go to Phone>Menu>Call Settings can you unselect noise reduction? Please share details.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes