Exchange for white iPhone?
subwaydietfan

I just bought the black iPhone on Saturday... and was wondering if they would let me exchange it for the white one...  I'm upset no one told me it was coming out. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Exchange for white iPhone?
Toochief

Apple just announced today so Verizon employees were likely not informed.  You can take back within your return time frame of 30 days and pay a $35.00 restocking fee.  

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Just for clarification, the return period is 14 days now.

There have been rumors of the white iPhone 4 coming out at the end of this month for a couple of weeks now.  Check out phonedog.com if you want to keep up with the rumors of upcoming phones.  The problem with rumors is that they don't always pan out.  However, this site is pretty good in differentiating rumor from confirmed release dates.

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

subwaydietfan wrote:

I just bought the black iPhone on Saturday... and was wondering if they would let me exchange it for the white one...  I'm upset no one told me it was coming out. 

Contrary to what was stated above, the return period is 14 days, NOT 30.

Remember you only have 1 exchange to use - so if you exchange your current iPhone for the white iPhone, you will be stuck with that phone.

0 Likes
Toochief

Ahhhhh yes.  Sorry.  Old habit.  Not 30 days but 14.  

0 Likes
dontaj47

hey you have an iphone 5 black if so whick one i have an iphone 5 white 32g and im looking for a black one to trade mine is just like it come in the box and haves a full body Screen protector on it

0 Likes
tjmharley

I have a iPhone 5 that's black and 32 gig also. Looking a white one. I understand your looking for black. Still interested?

0 Likes
dontaj47

Yes I'm am

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
tjmharley

How long you have it? mine is only two weeks old. Where you from? And what would be the best way to go about doing it?

0 Likes
dontaj47

My is only 2weeks also i also have an full body Screen protector on it since I got it So is just like it's brand-new I stay in North Hills California If you do not stay too far I'm willing to meet up with you so we can exchange

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes