Facebook Iphone app question
mawtaow

Does anyone know why what I see on my Facebook iphone app in News Feed is different then what I see on my laptop in News Feed at the same time? A lot of posts seem to be missing on the iphone app.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Facebook Iphone app question
xlost6
Contributor - Level 1
What are you looking for in the Live Feed?

If your looking for live updates of games played by your friends or updates from apps within facebook. That's not likely to happen.

If your referring to the Facebook app not updating your friends status updates like on desktop. Well there is this feature where you go all the way to the top of the page on. Swipe down but hold for a few seconds and let go. Your update Live Feed should be up to date after that.

Hope that helps...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
barnanimal
Enthusiast - Level 2

On the News Feed screen, tap the top right hand thing that says Live Feed or something else. You can pick and choose what kind of posts to see. I think the desktop page will just show all by default

0 Likes
mawtaow

Thanks, but that's not changing anything. I would think Live Feed on your iphone should match what's on News Feed on your laptop or desktop. Am I missing something?

0 Likes
xlost6
Contributor - Level 1
What are you looking for in the Live Feed?

If your looking for live updates of games played by your friends or updates from apps within facebook. That's not likely to happen.

If your referring to the Facebook app not updating your friends status updates like on desktop. Well there is this feature where you go all the way to the top of the page on. Swipe down but hold for a few seconds and let go. Your update Live Feed should be up to date after that.

Hope that helps...
0 Likes
medic2joey
Contributor - Level 2

Things will be slower to update on your phone than it will from your normal facebook on PC.

0 Likes
mawtaow

Thanks - I know about the drop down update feature. I was hoping tagged photos would appear like on my laptop, but I guess not.

0 Likes