Facebook Problems on iphone4
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

I was on Facebook, sending my friend a message and all of a sudden, the screen went blank, so i had to re-open Facebook and i was finally able to send the message, but i had to start all over again with the message. What causes this to happen?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Facebook Problems on iphone4
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It's an app issue, not an iPhone issue (except for the fact that it's the fb app for iPhone). There is always some "bug" with the app despite all of the updates....some updates are better than others. What you can try to do is delete the app and then re-download it to see if it helps. Otherwise, keep an eye out for the next update and in the meantime you can report bugs/issues to the fb app developer (usually the info is available on the page for the app in the app store or you might be able to do so via the fb website).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Facebook Problems on iphone4
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It's an app issue, not an iPhone issue (except for the fact that it's the fb app for iPhone). There is always some "bug" with the app despite all of the updates....some updates are better than others. What you can try to do is delete the app and then re-download it to see if it helps. Otherwise, keep an eye out for the next update and in the meantime you can report bugs/issues to the fb app developer (usually the info is available on the page for the app in the app store or you might be able to do so via the fb website).

0 Likes