Fix problem of not hearing other hear other caller?
keithj123

Unable to hear incoming caller speak and caller is unable to hear me when phone is held up to my ear. Speakerphone feature works though. Ideas on how to solve?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Fix problem of not hearing other hear other caller?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have no fear, Verizon is here! It will  be my pleasure to assist with the audio issue keithj123. May I ask is there any physical or liquid damage on the device? Also, what iOS and carrier version do you have installed? There was a software update that was recently released that addressed this issue. As you share the information requested then we can get a resolution for you.

Thank you...

Arnett_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cutlass1978

I've been having the same issue. Even before I got this i phone 4. Can you fix mine too? And my phone sends texts  sometimes twice, sometimes three times, sometimes days later,  sometimes ones I haven't ever sent. And tonight I received a call from someone I do not know saying my  phone had sent him an automated prank call. Is there an update for these too?

0 Likes
davoren

Having the same problem but do not see any sort of software update either over wireless or connected to iTunes. How can this be fixed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cutlass1978,

We'd never forget about you. So, you can bet your bottom dollar we'll fix yours as well. To be honest, it's a bit odd that you've add this issue even before you got your current iPhone 4. With that said, what zip code are you located in? Can you only hear on speaker phone? And do you use a bluetooth? For now, please dial *228, choose option 2, restart your phone, test, and share results.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey davoren,

I'm sorry to see that you're having the same issue. Let's get you back up and running. What is the current software version you are on,http://vz.to/rH4iJA? You should currently be on 6.1.3.  If you are on 6.1.3 there is not an additional update at this time.

Also, try dialing *228 and press option 2 to refresh your connection the the towers.

Keep us updated with results.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes