For everyone having Activation issues in Northern NJ
hemorrage

I ordered my 4s on the 21st of December, received it on the 29th after what seemed like forever. I was all excited, just like you guys to activate my phone. However it wouldn't connect to verizon. I called up tech support and they told me that their activation server is down, i called apple and they said thats false. I head to my verizon store (not a reseller) and they told me that Apple screwed up big time and screwed up much of the batch that wash shipped on the 28th. Apparently they shipped all verizon customers an at&t or vodafone formatted iphone. I was infuriated when i found out but there were like 10 other people at the store with the same issue, this was what we all had in common. So long story short, get yourself to a verizon store today if you received the Dec 28th batch. Also for those people who claim to have their phones fixed by apple geniuses, this makes sense, some higher level technicians can reformat an iphone to a different carrier (since the 4s is CDMA/GSM its only a software issue). They issued me a full refund, reinstated my upgrade, then re-ordered my iphone. Now apparently i have to wait until the next batch ships..

Labels (2)
0 Likes