For the second time my wi fi is grey and Bluetooth won't turn on was already given a new one but leaving for vacation tonight and now will be leaving with no phone working like it should be! What am I to do?
Webbrowser

Can't turn on wi fi nor Bluetooth for second time leaving for vacation tonight but without a proper phone happened once before and they replaced it but there has to be someway to fix it without going to apple!  My plane leaves in four hours

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: For the second time my wi fi is grey and Bluetooth won't turn on was already given a new one but leaving for vacation tonight and now will be leaving with no phone working like it should be! What am I to do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey Webbrowser.  I am sorry for the delayed response and that bluetooth and WiFi was giving your device some troubles. I hope that you had a nice vacation that you had a safe return.

Are you still having issues with WiFi and Bluetooth?

If so, please try resetting the network settings, http://vz.to/uLOEAI.

After you update the network settings, please update us with results and let us know if the WiFi and Bluetooth are now working.

NickB_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: For the second time my wi fi is grey and Bluetooth won't turn on was already given a new one but leaving for vacation tonight and now will be leaving with no phone working like it should be! What am I to do?
OwenKT

This just happened to me as well.  Tried to reset network settings to no avail.  Still unable to connect to any wifi networks.  Nothing like draining your data plan!  Any other suggestions on how to get the wifi working again?

thanks.

0 Likes