Found the best BBM app out there for iphone and android
andyturner

After trying every messenger out there to replace BBM only one stood out as the best and most advanced. Topi is free and by far the fastest, most reliable one. Its has new features that others dont have like messaging with sketches, location, seems like they are adding some new social networking features so you can IM with friends and people nearby based on your interests. Best of all I didnt even have to go through a registration process. I  just typed my name and I was in-but I did go back and resign in with Facebook so i can take advantage of some of the features.

No wonder everyone is switching to this thing now..they dont harass you with nonsense like others.

would be interested to hear what others think. you can find it here Topi

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Found the best BBM app out there for iphone and android
maxpowers

hey thanks for the recomendation Topi is awsome. makes whatsapp look like 1995 website

andyturner wrote:

After trying every messenger out there to replace BBM only one stood out as the best and most advanced. Topi is free and by far the fastest, most reliable one. Its has new features that others dont have like messaging with sketches, location, seems like they are adding some new social networking features so you can IM with friends and people nearby based on your interests. Best of all I didnt even have to go through a registration process. I  just typed my name and I was in-but I did go back and resign in with Facebook so i can take advantage of some of the features.

No wonder everyone is switching to this thing now..they dont harass you with nonsense like others.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend
Why do these 2 posts make me think it is the same person just trying to push a NEW app with very few downloads?

Maybe because I find it hard to believe that you can read a recommendation for an app, download it, install it, use it, form an opinion, register for the forums and then type your thank you note all in about 10 minutes? Yeah, maybe that's it.
monicaparson

i just switched from bb to iphone yesterday so I cant say I compaired against other apps but it looks quite nice and seems reliable when i tried it with a friend. I see it has some sort of chat room for my neighbourhood but no one on it now so am not sure how popular it is yet but i like it enough to try it out or a while

andyturner wrote:

0 Likes
monicaparson

you might be right about that. but i guess I wouldnt have known about it hadnt they posted it here.

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

monicaparson wrote:

you might be right about that. but i guess I wouldnt have known about it hadnt they posted it here.

Or, on AT&T's forum or on T-Mobile's forum, since you (and your alter egos) posted in those places, as well.