From BlackBerry to iPhone...WOW!
HonnyBrown
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was a very loyal BlackBerry customer, to the point where I did no research before upgrading to the Z10.  A year in, I saw how few apps were made for BlackBerry.

I got my first iPhone 2 weeks ago and boy am I impressed!  I am still downloading apps!  iPhone does almost everything that BlackBerry does, but with more apps.

My Z10 is now a Wi-Fi device that I keep at work.  I use it if I forget my iPhone, otherwise, it stays on my desk.  BlackBerry need to step up their game.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: From BlackBerry to iPhone...WOW!
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

I use both a Z10 and an iPhone. I'll agree most apps are better on the iPhone, except for BBM, which I"m having issues with on iOS. So you had no problem going from a 4.3-inch to the 4S's 3.5-inch display?

HonnyBrown
Enthusiast - Level 2

SydneyK,

I didn't use my Z10 like I do my iPhone.  I'm using my iPhone constantly, and I do notice the web pages and apps are smaller, but most I can enlarge. 

Since the phone and iOS are new to me, that's just one of the adjustments I make.

0 Likes
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Well, welcome to the forums. Also you might want to go to the app store and check out "12 Days of Gifts" from iTunes. It's a daily giveaway that starts Dec. 26.

0 Likes