Frozen Phone
bevriddle

About an hour ago, I plugged in my phone to my computer to charge and a message popped up on my computer saying that Apple would complete my I-tunes download. After the 30 minute download process, my phone is frozen and I cannot resume normal functions on my phone. Does anyone know what I can do to get my phone back? I have unplugged it, I've turned it off, I have tried everything I know to do and I need this pone for my work/children to access. HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Frozen Phone
Casper22

I have had cell phones for many years, I have never had one to freeze before!!!  I think Droid is very over rated!!!! Piece of crap as far as I can tell...........

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning bevriddle,

Thank you for sharing your equipment concerns with us! We understand how important it is for you to stay connected with friend and family, which is why I would like to offer my assistance on this issue. May I ask is there any physical or liquid damage on the device? If not then try pressing and holding down the sleep/wake key and the home button for 15 seconds. The device will power down and back on. Once the iPhone powers back on, please test the functionality of the device. If the issue persist then please reply to this message for additional assistance.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Pennyg5674

It worked for me!   thank you

0 Likes