Glitch in shipping to business...
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
No field to enter a company name but order would not go through without it?

Residential it is!
Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Glitch in shipping to business...
GLUnixGuru

I selected Residential and put my last name and the company name in the last name field.  I have to ship to the office becuase they require a signature and no one is home during the day.

Great QA testing on the pre-order webpage! :smileymad:

0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got the email confirmation and the ship address that was listed is now addressed to my husband with a mix of my work address and the home address.  I called cust. service, which understandably took forever, to be told that there is nothing that can be done until I get the ship notification.  huh? 

Well, I also sent an email now and hopefully...someday...I'll actually get the phone.  Why ask for a shipping address if Verizon is just going to change it?  I should have just had it shipped home and took that day off to get it. 

at least it is friday!

0 Likes
lmwsport7

I also have this issue...was trying to send it to my parent's office but it turned a Suite # into an Apt # and dropped numbers to boot!

It will never get where it's supposed to be going now!

0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Email CS and if that doesn't work, call back as soon as you get the shipping email. 

It would seem to me that once you get the shipping email, it would be too late.  But, the CS woman assured that they will be able to edit it at that time and not delay the shipment...

Good luck to you! 

0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

I would get a second opinion on that.  I would not want to wait till the ship notice to trust that they can still change the ship date.  They HAVE to be able to update an order on their end.  There simply must be a way for them to access and modify that data before the ship notice is sent.  I would keep calling CS and ask for managers till someone helped me.  This is far too expensive (and desired) an item to play with the ship address.

0 Likes
DrStrangepork

I also have the same problem. I am hoping the UPS/FedEx guy will figure it out since they both deliver packages to my work address every single day.

0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
I just wanted to update that I did get an email response from customer service verifying that the shipping address cannot be fixed while the order is still in the processing stage. I am to call once it I get the preparing to ship notification.
0 Likes
Bankermom

I called to see if I could get my shipping address changed, before it went out and VZ CS told me they could, but it would delay the shipping by a week -- told them "no thanks"!!!  

0 Likes
bellabaloooky
Enthusiast - Level 3
CS didn't say anything to me about it delaying the delivery date. I will lose it on them since this is their fault...argh
0 Likes