Gmail cannot connect
tsom
Enthusiast - Level 2

For some reason, when I'm connected via wireless (NOT WIFI), Gmail cannot connect. It keeps saying "bad user name or password". When I turn WIFI on and connect via that, Gmail / Mail has no problem logging in.

Is there a problem with Verizon's network (gee, who would guess that would happen...)

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: Gmail cannot connect
lmarr

I am also having problems on my laptop. I can connect to any website accept for gmail. I always have it pinned in my tabs so I can see what it displayed last but it won't refresh or reconnect. The weird thing is I can access it from my Verizon phone. So why wouldn't I be able to connect using my Verizon wireless DSL? Have you had any epiphanies since you first posted this?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I think this was a Gmail issue because my Blue-ray has my Gmail and Youtube accounts setup using my Gmail account login and they both reported wrong user name or password when they where setup and working fine for months, after resetting and changing Gmail password I was back in business.

0 Likes
KEV815PAN
Contributor - Level 1

I have actually completely stopped using Google, Gmail, and Google Groups, due to their new Privacy Policy that allows them to spy on you while you are on their website, and although this is my pesonal opinion, I suggest that everyone else do the same thing.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

And Apple and their icloud is better with the privacy policy?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

That policy didn't change and isn't new, the policies did not change just the way the policies is laid out, the only change was to make understanding the policies easier but so many have misunderstood the changes instead because everyone want to fear BigBrother..

0 Likes