Going out of the country - Honduras
Lesli

I am wondering if my Iphone will have services in Honduras and if I will be charge extra for internet (I am not planing on using my cell for calls) but I want to be able to use the internet..

any ideas??

Thanks!

Lesli

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Going out of the country - Honduras
Not applicable

Lesli, I can assist you with your options for using you phone in Honduras. The iPhone 4 is not a global phone and will not work in Honduras. They use a different technology than we have and you would need a global phone to be able to receive service there. We do have a travel program where you can rent a phone to use there. There is no charge for the phone itself, but you will be charged for any voice or data that you use. Here is some information on rates in Honduras, and here is some info on our Global Travel Program. You can also always use data via wifi if it is available in your hotel or restaurants you visit. 

You can also always use our Global Travel Planner for your future trips. 

Have fun in Honduras! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Going out of the country - Honduras
Not applicable

Lesli, I can assist you with your options for using you phone in Honduras. The iPhone 4 is not a global phone and will not work in Honduras. They use a different technology than we have and you would need a global phone to be able to receive service there. We do have a travel program where you can rent a phone to use there. There is no charge for the phone itself, but you will be charged for any voice or data that you use. Here is some information on rates in Honduras, and here is some info on our Global Travel Program. You can also always use data via wifi if it is available in your hotel or restaurants you visit. 

You can also always use our Global Travel Planner for your future trips. 

Have fun in Honduras! 

0 Likes