Group SMS
kdmorton2414
Can u make a group text like the blackberry, on it u could make a group with up to 10-12 numbers I believe. I was just wondering if u could do it with the iPhone
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Group SMS
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Do you mean can you send a text to a group or do you mean create a group contact listing so that you can just choose the group each time you want to send a mass text? If you meant just texting a group of people then yes, you can text up to 10 people simply by adding each contact (or manually adding the number) in the "to" field of the message. You may need to have "Group Messaging" on in settings. As far as creating a group listing...I am not sure if you can but you can look at the user manual (either look at it from your iPhone via Safari or go to the url in my signature) and see if it says it can be done.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Group SMS
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Do you mean can you send a text to a group or do you mean create a group contact listing so that you can just choose the group each time you want to send a mass text? If you meant just texting a group of people then yes, you can text up to 10 people simply by adding each contact (or manually adding the number) in the "to" field of the message. You may need to have "Group Messaging" on in settings. As far as creating a group listing...I am not sure if you can but you can look at the user manual (either look at it from your iPhone via Safari or go to the url in my signature) and see if it says it can be done.

0 Likes