HELP! Can't pick up any wifi anywhere and internet is soo slow
godmommy1

For about the last week i am unable to pick up any wifi anywhere, its not even giving me the option to turn on my wifi. And my internet has been completely slow or wont connect at all. I have the iphone 4s. I reset it, reset the network settings, deleted apps, pictures and dont know what else to do, can anyone pleaseeee help??? Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HELP! Can't pick up any wifi anywhere and internet is soo slow
catmom01

Having the same problem. Updated my iphone 4 to ios 6 and now can't connect with wifi hotspots. When I try to logon I just get a message saying server not responding. Tried resetting network connections, hard reset of phone. There's an xfinity hotspot outside my office building and no one can use it after update.

0 Likes
Re: HELP! Can't pick up any wifi anywhere and internet is soo slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

godmommy1, that sounds very frustrating!  I see you went through a number of troubleshooting steps trying to resolve this.  Just to better understand, have you recently made any changes to your applications or device, or performed a device software update?  Please tell me the software version.  http://bit.ly/QD4plM  Let me know so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes