Help! Attempted plan change is now pending and I'm at a stand still
mlbjm7

So, this morning like everyone else at 3 am I tried to get the iphone. While trying I found out my plan was out of date and I needed to upgrad to a newer plan. So I tried to go through and change it but accidently put to wait and activate my new plan on the next billing cycle. So now every time I log in and try to change my plan it says this message :

Thank you for choosing Verizon. You currently have a pending order for this line of service. Return to My Verizon to change your Family Share calling plan or contact Customer Service at (800) 922-0204.

So now my new plan has not taken effect and I can not go back and change the plan to activate now. Therefore I am unable to order an iphone because it says new plan pending. Please help! How can I fix this problem, get my new plan to work, and order my iphone? :smileysad: any help would be appreciated

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help! Attempted plan change is now pending and I'm at a stand still
asuarez923

I'm having the same problem. What gives? I'm eligible for a new upgrade on 10/11/11, but keep getting this error message

when I try to order it online.

0 Likes
Not applicable

@asuarez923 I would love to assist in helping you upgrade.  I am sorry you are getting an error message; I can definitely understand how frustrating that can be when you are trying to get a new phone.  If you are still having issues upgrading please PM me your name and number and I would be more then happy to assist you.  I hope this helps.  Thanks.

0 Likes
Robhm35_
Enthusiast - Level 2

Were you able to correct this?  I have same issue and cant order new phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting a new phone is very exciting and I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble placing the order. I am happy to assist. Have you removed the application and re-downloaded it? Do you have the same issue when you try signing in to your online account via a desktop? GregL_VZW

0 Likes