Re: Help? Downloaded new Ios7 and it screwed up my phone???
Romuald911
Enthusiast - Level 2

It didn't work! Still can't access the internet.

Romuald

Sent from my IPhone

0 Likes
Romuald911
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is kinda weird. He Can't access the internet/Safari, but my son can hook up to a WIFI. This all happened after updating to IOS 7! This is very frustrating!

Romuald

Sent from my IPhone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Romuald911,

That's weird. But, we're looking at a hard reset this time around. Please backup important info via iTunes and then process one at http://vz.to/17aDIPT . If it doesn't work after that, we'll need to look into replacement options.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
b_snyder414
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have 5 phones on our plan...1 android and 4 iPhones (one is a 4 and the other 3 are 4S). Since the new update ALL iPhones area experiencing WIFI problems. They can not connect to it, they have since put in the current password for it. It is miss or hit. Sometimes they have to stand right next to the Gateway to send through wifi. I have NO problems with WIFI on my android. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks!!!

happily_married
Enthusiast - Level 2

I too have your symptom.  It appears Apple screwed up, but Verizon Wireless is confused/overwhelmed by it.  iTunes is saying my phone is in a Recover mode which means I will lose everything... I have not tried using Recover thru iTunes as I am hoping I can save my phone.

Where can we find the answer?  Will Verizon swap our phones for working ones?

Beertje
Enthusiast - Level 2

I give up. Never again anything Apple. I traded my iPhone in for an LG G2. It is awesome. My only complaint with this one is to sync with my PC but I am certain some industrious should will find a fix for this that will not put me out of business. Goodbye APPle and don’t let that door hit you on the ass on the way out.

happily_married
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just contacted Verizon Wireless by Chat explaining even a Restore via iTunes 11 did not correct my problem.  They immediately offered to send me a replacement phone with iOS 7 installed.  Free FedEx for three day shipment, $6.99 for two day, and $12.99 for one day.

I am happy.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there b_snyder414,

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you are having with connecting to WiFi.  I know connecting to WiFi is important to effectively manage your data usage so lets get you back up and running.

One thing I want you to try is resetting the network settings on the Apple devices,http://vz.to/1cXH7GT and test the WiFi connection again.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

happily_married, what did you expect? We never stop working for you! Our goal is to ensure that you keep a happy wireless experience! As a reflection of our comittment to you, we provide a one year manufacturer warranty. If we're unable to resolve manufacturer defects, then we will provide you with a warranty replacement device. Please be advised that this replacement option does not cover devices that have physical or liquid damage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

happily_married, we don't want this epidemic to spread! You can suppress those symptoms by syncing your device at the iCloud to save your personal information http://vz.to/15YXHn7 Once you have backed up your device, you can reset it in Settings. I trust that this will resolve your issues.

As a reflection of our comittment to you, we provide a one year manufacturer warranty. If we're unable to resolve any manufacturer defect, we will provide you with a warranty replacement device which will be the same make/model phone that you currently have.

LasinaH_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes