Help! iTunes?
Martin2281
I just got a iPhone 4 and I tried to connect it to my itunes account on my computer ( used to have iPod touch) and it said it can't connect with iPhone because it need iTunes 10.5 or something and to download it from the website. I tried but all that came up was a tiny white window with nothing on it. I tried allowing pop ups but that didn't work and I don't know how to fix it so it'll download. I have a windows computer. PLEASE HELP.
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help! iTunes?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

What operating system do you have on your windows PC? If you don't meet the requirements for iTunes 10 then that would be why you are having trouble upgrading to it. Also, try doing the download from a different browser. If you're using AOL for example then try going through Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or one of the other browsers. If you don't have one of those browsers you can download them for free from their respective sites.

0 Likes
Martin2281
I figured it out! It wasn't working because I wasnt on the main user on my computer. But thank you so much for your help!
0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

No problem! Glad you figured it out. You should mark this thread as solved so that everyone will know you have the issue taken care of. Enjoy your new iPhone!

0 Likes