Help me please!?!?
cds777

So my iphone 4 updated to IOS 6.1.3. Now it will not work on wifi at all. I usually connect to the wifi at my home when I am here (Most of the time) and it was working fine. Now it shows that I am connected apparently but I can't do anything on the internet until i turn wifi off and 3g back on. My wireless internet in my home is working fine on my computer and on my Android phones just not the iphone, I have an ipod that is having this problem too so i know its a problem with the software update. I need a work around to this until it is fixed. I've reset my wireless router and modem. Ive forgotten and reconnected to the network on my phone, Ive cleared all of my cache and cookies, Ive reset Network settings. Everything I can think to do I've done but still no fix. If someone else has found a way to resolve this issue PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. Thank you.

P.S. Ive had this problem for almost a month now and its driving me crazy!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help me please!?!?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cds777 having and using wifi connections is very important because it prevents data usage! I'm positive that we can get this up and running for you! You have done quite a few trouble-shooting steps and we appreciate all your efforts. Have you tried a restor on your phone? Here are the steps http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=39607 . Are you using an application that may be causing issues? Please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes