Help!!!!!
sandrav1

How do I activate an iphone I purshased when its on suspend mode????

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Help!!!!!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Suspend mode? Is the phone still attached to another line?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sandrav1

The person I bought the phone from has called verizon and we cant seem to find out the issue. There has to be a way for me to activate this phone. Im planning on activating it on another Verizon account

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The other person needs to make sure that there is a different device activated on the line this iPhone was previously active on. Even if the line is suspended, the phone is still associated with that other owner's account. Until that is cleared up, you can't activate it on your line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear sandrav1,

Good morning. Thank you for providing us with great detailed information. I know the importance of being able to activate a phone you recently purchased from someone.

Has the person you purchased the phone from verified their account was in good standing? In the event the account the phone came from was disconnected and has a past due balance, the account would need to be brought to good standing before the phone can be active on another account. If the phone itself shows suspension mode on it, can you try a hard reset on the device. To learn how to restore the phone click, http://vz.to/19BWuju If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes