How can I get Verizon Cloud on my prepaid account, with my IPhone4?
connie22

I recently transferred from a 2002 OLD prepaid plan to a smartphone prepaid plan for $45/month, with an iphone 4.  All I want to do is backup my data using Verizon Cloud.  When I try to create an account online, I keep getting rerouted in a circle to the same set of web pages... and I have yet to have one created!!

I know about 2 years ago all I apparently missed the deadline to retain online content --I think it was Verizon Pix/Flx or something like that.  So I lost online storage for good.  But if i HAD folllowed up, I know there was an alternative, for prepaid customers.

Can someone PLEASE help me?  Really, all I want to do is backup my data!!  Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I get Verizon Cloud on my prepaid account, with my IPhone4?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

connie22,

Being able to back up and save your data is very important for any customer and we understand wanting to be able to keep those memories. If you are having some trouble with this step, we do recommend contacting our Prepaid customer service at 888-294-6804 for assistance with this matter. I am confident the customer service team will be able to get you the answers you are looking for. I do hope you are enjoying your new iPhone.

CandiceH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How can I get Verizon Cloud on my prepaid account, with my IPhone4?
SpoiledRotties
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am glad that connie22 is " confident the customer service team will be able to get you the answers you are looking for." - but she must be the ONLY one. I too, have been around the never-ending setup circle - several times. I have been on the phone w/ customer service with no success. I have evolved from a basic flip phone, to the env3, and now finally to the iPhone4 and still can't get signed up to cloud access/storage. Every time the blame is laid on me and my incompatible phone, but we know that is not the case w/ the iPhone4 at least... Bottom line, they won't treat prepaid customers like "real" on-a-contract customers, we don't count as much to them.