Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I get my iPhone 4s unlocked if i am living outside the United States?
e1kartier

unlock iphone 4s for dominican republic carriers

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I get my iPhone 4s unlocked if i am living outside the United States?
tbo27

Contact vzw global support

0 Likes
Re: How can I get my iPhone 4s unlocked if i am living outside the United States?
e1kartier

how can i do that from my country? by the way i am from dominican republic

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

E1kartier,

I would be happy to assist with this issue. We have a global support number that you can reach us at. There are two ways to contact us. If you are calling from your mobile device you can dial 1-908-559-4899. If you are calling from a landline dial access code: 1-800-888-8000 and then follow these instructions.

1. After tone, enter your Verizon valling card number and pin. (Calling card number: 9085594899 Pin: 2392)
2. After the tone enter 0-908-559-4899
3. The VZW Global Roaming Hotline will then prompt you to enter your 10-digit mobile number.

StevenR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
boom12

I have been trying to unlock my iphone 4S for the past 8 months with the global support and it is still not working. I am trying it now and the support is closed under the above number. This must be a joke. Global support and closed.....!

Is Verizon really trying to play games or just not enough competent people working there.

They have asked to update the software, switch my other phone OFF/ON and tried several setting and the result still the same. I am very disappointed with them. Unfortunately, with AT&T, one phone call and my wife's phone was unlocked. I am more than happy to try my luck with Verizon again but hope is soon going to fade out. Any support is appreciated. Thanks

0 Likes