How can a drop a person from a conference call without hanging up the entire call in the Iphone 4?
Raine10202000

I can successfully connect two people to a conference call/3 way, however after Im done with one caller I can't figure out how to disconnect them without hanging up both calls. I can't even add another call. I have looked up how to disconnect a caller but the directions it gives me (press conference on the phone and then a red box next to the caller I want to hang up) does not work with my phone (Iphone 4) because when I press conference nothing happens.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can a drop a person from a conference call without hanging up the entire call in the Iphone 4?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That is how conference calls work on the Verizon Wireless network. Have you tried to have the party end their portion of the call?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How can a drop a person from a conference call without hanging up the entire call in the Iphone 4?
Raine10202000

Yes but I still can't add anyone else even if they hang up on there end.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Conference calling is a GSM feature (per the info in the iPhone user guide).

"With CDMA you can't switch between calls if the second call was outgoing, but you can merge the calls. If you end the second call or merged call, both calls are terminated."

0 Likes