Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can i charge apps to my iphone bill instead of directly charging it to my debit card?
Bryanstoke

Need Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can i charge apps to my iphone bill instead of directly charging it to my debit card?
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I do not believe there is a way around it

0 Likes
Re: How can i charge apps to my iphone bill instead of directly charging it to my debit card?
gina7239

You can't only on android I think. You can use iTunes gift cards though

0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

the Google Play Store now has gift cards as well  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader
Still does not address the OP's want to bill apps to the VZW bill. Could be someone on an account and they want the account owner to pay for the apps....just a guess
0 Likes
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Could be, but my post wasn't directed to the OP since they have an iPhone ... it was informational for gina7239, i.e., iTune gift cards have been available for some time, but the Google Play cards are relatively new.  Didn't mean to confuse the issue with my post. 

0 Likes