How can to transfer pictures to iPhone 4??
blinzeln182tom
Enthusiast - Level 3

How do I get all of my pictures from my storm 2 to my iPhone?? I normally would just replace the phone's memory card with the microSD in my storm but that obviously that won't be possible.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can to transfer pictures to iPhone 4??
saraya_kirk
Enthusiast - Level 3

Put your MicroSD into a regular sized adapter, put that into a computer, then plug the iPhone in & import. 

0 Likes
blinzeln182tom
Enthusiast - Level 3

thanks. so do i have to import into itunes first then onto my iphone?

0 Likes
nocarehere

Or, download pics to Pc/Mac. Go into iTunes, and under the device, it should give you the option to Sync the pictures from your PC/Mac to yur iPhone. 

0 Likes
king_cayman
Contributor - Level 1

Or email the pics to yourself, download on your computer, and import to iTunes.

0 Likes
blinzeln182tom
Enthusiast - Level 3

ok thanks guys! those all sound easy enough to me. thanks for the help.

0 Likes
lanmanbill

Importing photos from the Droid X to iPhoto on the Mac went well.  All 79 photos went into a droid photo folder.   I then went into iTunes, and added Photos, From iPhoto, and selected the droid photo folder. 

THe problem is that iTunes says the folder has 8 pictures and that is was goes on the iPhone.   The folder as 79.   I added 5 more, and resynced.   iTunes still says it has 8 in the folder and that is what the iPhone gets.  I cannot see why iPhoto has 84 now and iTunes says its 8. 

Any ideas out there?

Bill

0 Likes
bachmie

Start to transfer photos from computer to iPhone 4:

Copy the photos you want on the phone to a folder on your computer.

Then connect your iPhone, click on it in the iTunes left panel, then click on the Photo tab in the right panel.

Select the folder you have chosen for photos and sync the phone.

All of the photos in that folder wil be copied to the Photo app (not the Camera Roll) on the iPhone.

You can create "albums" by creating subfolders on your PC. Each subfolder will be a separate album on the iPhone in the Photo app after syncing.

0 Likes