How do I change the phone number on a reused device?
Jing123

How to change phone number on a reused device?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to change phone number on a reused device?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here! We want to make sure that you can get that phone working.  You would need to place the device on an active line and then go through the programming process. If it's a 3g device, it's *228 send and option 1 to program the phone. If it's a 4g device, you can simply remove and reinsert the sim after making the change online.  Please let us know if you need more.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to change phone number on a reused device?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here! We want to make sure that you can get that phone working.  You would need to place the device on an active line and then go through the programming process. If it's a 3g device, it's *228 send and option 1 to program the phone. If it's a 4g device, you can simply remove and reinsert the sim after making the change online.  Please let us know if you need more.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes