How do I download contacts from iPhone 4?
JustDavid620

I am trying to backup my contacts from an older version of the iPhone 4 (4.2.6).  Upon trying to download Backup Assistant, I receive a message telling me that IOS version 4.3 is required.  Do you know how I can create a backup of my contacts without using Backup Assistant?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I download contacts from iPhone 4?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Keeping your contacts is very important JustDavid620. Is your phone active? You can use iTunes to back up your phone information. You can set up iCloud. Here are the steps http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/ios.html . If the phone is active, you can update the software when you connect the phone to iTunes. Once this is done, you will have access to backup assistance. Please keep us posted.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
deivro

Use iTunes to backup your iPhone data including contacts. To use iCloud, iOS 5 or above is required.

0 Likes
joebird52

from my pantech

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'll be happy to help joebird52. Are you trying to transfer contacts from your Pantech to your iPhone? If so, did you use Backup Assistant on your Pantech. Backup Assistant is also compatible with the iPhone and can be downloaded via the AppStore.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes