How do I fix an iPhone 4 Home button stuck down?
K888
Enthusiast - Level 2

Suddenly my home button seems to be depressed all the way down.  It won't work.  Has anyone had this problem and found a solution?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 4 Home button stuck down
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Sounds like physical damage.  It's possible that it's a defect but it not a widely reported issue.

Best bet is to make a Genius Bar appointment at a Apple store and have them take a look at it.

Other option is to take it to a Verizon store and have them look at it.  But only do this if there's not an Apple store within 100 miles.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my! That definitely sounds alarming K888! When was your device purchased? Any signs of physical damage? Was the device recently dropped? Please keep us posted, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
K888
Enthusiast - Level 2

Device was purchased summer of 2013.  No physical damage.  Not dropped.  I have an Otter Box commuter case.

Thanks,Kelly

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

Sounds like physical damage.  It's possible that it's a defect but it not a widely reported issue.

Best bet is to make a Genius Bar appointment at a Apple store and have them take a look at it.

Other option is to take it to a Verizon store and have them look at it.  But only do this if there's not an Apple store within 100 miles.

0 Likes
K888
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you.

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes