How do I log out of the Verizon Cloud phone app?
KAEHOP48
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can I log out of the Verizon Cloud phone app when I am done using it?  I can't seem to find a "log out" button.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Log Out of Verizon Cloud phone app
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

KAEHOP48​, this is definitely a great question. At this time the Verizon Cloud App does not give you the option to 'log out' of the account once logged in on the designated device.

However, you do have the option of merging another Verizon Cloud account on this device.

Merge Cloud Content - Verizon Cloud - Android Smartphone | Verizon Wireless

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure your Cloud app is working the way it should KAEHOP48. We can help. What model phone are you using? What has you wanting to log out of the app?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KAEHOP48
Enthusiast - Level 2

My husband and I both have an Iphone 4S.  I just figured since I had to sign in to use the Verizon Cloud app on our phones I would need to sign out so I was trying to verify if that was true and maybe I was just missing locating the "log out" button.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for this update and your response to our questions, KAEHOP48. I am glad to hear you were able to determine what the issue was and logging out helped. If you need any further assistance, please let us know or visit our online support page http://vz.to/1s96X1K .

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KAEHOP48
Enthusiast - Level 2

My original question has not been answered. The question is: is there a "log out" or "sign out" button in the Verizon Cloud app on my iPhone 4s?

yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

KAEHOP48​, this is definitely a great question. At this time the Verizon Cloud App does not give you the option to 'log out' of the account once logged in on the designated device.

However, you do have the option of merging another Verizon Cloud account on this device.

Merge Cloud Content - Verizon Cloud - Android Smartphone | Verizon Wireless

yarelim_vzw

Jeansandra
Enthusiast - Level 1

So there is no log out/sign out for my Verizon? 

KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you're using the mobile app there should be an option to sign out. JoelD_VZW