Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I restore my contacts and photos after upgrading to ios7.1? I did not have them saved to my desktop or the Cloud.
b_adkison

I had heard a lot of bad things about the upgrade ios 7.1 and so I waited a long time....but decided to go ahead and upgrade.  I did not save my contacts or photos as I didn't know that this would clear with the upgrade. Is there ANY way to get these back???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do I restore my contacts and photos after upgrading to ios7.1?  I did not have them saved to my desktop or the Cloud.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi b_adkison - Updates are meant to bring a great new device experience! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. If the information had not been previously backed up there would be no way to restore it.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I restore my contacts and photos after upgrading to ios7.1?  I did not have them saved to my desktop or the Cloud.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi b_adkison - Updates are meant to bring a great new device experience! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. If the information had not been previously backed up there would be no way to restore it.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes