How do I see texts from iPhones when they are sent to me as reply all to a group?
krcsrc

Here is what is happening:

An iphone user sends one text to multiple recipients (including me - I have a Samsung intensity III) as a reply all.

What I see from the iphone user is "Picture Msg Loading" notification but the actual text is blank.  The iPhone user in fact didn't send me a picture.  From what they tell me when I call them to explain that I got a blank is they just sent a regular word text message as a reply all to multiple recipients.

I don't usually have any problems if the iphone is the first to compose a new text message to multiple recipients.  Its the "reply all" texts from iphones that I can't see.

What setting do I need to change on my Samsung intensity III to be able to see all texts from iPhones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I see texts from iPhones when they are sent to me as reply all to a group?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi krcsrc,

Sorry about the inconvenience you are experiencing with your device. Let's go ahead and resolve this issue. Please follow these steps to make sure you are able to send group messages. Messaging> Settings> Check Mark Group conversation.

If you are not able to receive group messages from someone specifically, you want to make sure that the other end user is not using any special characters or a signature when sending you text messages.

Please let us know if you need additional help.

Thanks,

NidiaA_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes