Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I send photos from a PC to a Verizon iPhone?
IKe1517

I would like to send photos to an elderly person who has no PC but who has an iPhone with Verizon as its carrier. A friend of mine who had a Blackberry through Sprint had that possibility; he had an address like [Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] and the message would go directly to his Blackberry phone. Is there such a possibility with Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do I send e-mail/photo from a PC to a Verizon iPhone whose owner has no PC?
ttipgem

If they have an iPhone, why not just send it to their email address? (which is what you would do it they had a PC)

Alternately, if you know their phone number, you can send it to 10digitphonenumber@vzwpix.com

Note that the BlackBerry example you gave is an instance of that user having a BlackBerry email address on their BlackBerry.  Not really applicable to someone with an iPhone. If they had a BlackBerry on Verizon, they might have a corresponding Verizon email address, but not with an iPhone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I send e-mail/photo from a PC to a Verizon iPhone whose owner has no PC?
ttipgem

If they have an iPhone, why not just send it to their email address? (which is what you would do it they had a PC)

Alternately, if you know their phone number, you can send it to 10digitphonenumber@vzwpix.com

Note that the BlackBerry example you gave is an instance of that user having a BlackBerry email address on their BlackBerry.  Not really applicable to someone with an iPhone. If they had a BlackBerry on Verizon, they might have a corresponding Verizon email address, but not with an iPhone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
IKe1517

Many thanks! The <mailto:10digitphonenumber@vzwpix.com>

10digitphonenumber@vzwpix.com was exactly what I was looking for. I cannot

use an e-mail address because the recipient, being an elderly lady, does not

use a computer. Thanks again!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

File size matters. It has to be under 1000kb of them to get it.

0 Likes