How do I stop my calls from going directly to voicemail?
kg6

This must be an easy fix, but I cannot find the answer in the user manual.  All my calls go directly to voicemail and do not ring.  My ringer volume is up full blast.  I'm a new iphone user --  in case it is not obvious!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: incoming calls go directly to voicemail,
medic2joey
Contributor - Level 2

Possible solutions for this issue:

* Turn off Bluetooth in Settings

* Reset the iPhone: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

better way to know is review your call forwarding setting, the time set for it to ring and how its config, now, in your phone you can forward, if its off i suggest call your carrier and review about the time for ring, vm configurations and if there is no issue in your area for the network.

If none above works call CS to test your network.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
medic2joey
Contributor - Level 2

Possible solutions for this issue:

* Turn off Bluetooth in Settings

* Reset the iPhone: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

better way to know is review your call forwarding setting, the time set for it to ring and how its config, now, in your phone you can forward, if its off i suggest call your carrier and review about the time for ring, vm configurations and if there is no issue in your area for the network.

If none above works call CS to test your network.

0 Likes
tjmack99
Contributor - Level 1

I've only heard of this happening if you are surfing the web or something when the call comes in. Because the Verizon iPhone doesn't allow you to do both simultaneously, I think it send the call to voicemail. I'm sure someone knows for sure, though.

0 Likes
kg6

Thank you---got it figured out. 

0 Likes