my iPhone was stolen and I want to suspend service

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i suspend service ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

splooger, I have had my phone stolen from me before. I know what you are going through. If you have not suspended the line of service yet, you can always do it online on My Verizon. Check out this link on how to complete that process: http://www.verizonwireless.com/mobile-living/network-and-plans/suspend-reconnect-verizon-wireless-se... Or you can always call in toll free from another line at 800-922-0204. Please keep us posted if you have any further questions or concerns.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
splooger

hello

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You must call Verizon or visit a corporate store to suspend and report stolen.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

splooger, I have had my phone stolen from me before. I know what you are going through. If you have not suspended the line of service yet, you can always do it online on My Verizon. Check out this link on how to complete that process: http://www.verizonwireless.com/mobile-living/network-and-plans/suspend-reconnect-verizon-wireless-se... Or you can always call in toll free from another line at 800-922-0204. Please keep us posted if you have any further questions or concerns.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can also suspend from your accounts page in My Verizon, but you'll need to call to report a stolen phone.

0 Likes