How do I turn off ringback tones completely?
Scarlet97

I went to manage ringback tones at Verizon website, it doesn't show any active. however when you call my phone classical music plays and I don't want any music at all. How do I turn music off completely?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I turn off ringback tones completely?
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You should be able to go on your MyVerizon account and click on "Change Features" and remove Ringback Tones.

Alternately, if you want to keep paying for the service (for some reason) but not use it, when you go to "Manage Ringback Tones", select "Standard" rather than "Verizon" under the tones as your default tone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

You will need to change it to the default VZW ringback tone.

I am not entirely sure if you can accomplish this through the VZW website but I know for a fact that CSR has the capability to reset the ringback tone to the default ring back.

You will need to contact customer service in that case.

Good luck.

0 Likes
ttipgem
Master - Level 1

You should be able to go on your MyVerizon account and click on "Change Features" and remove Ringback Tones.

Alternately, if you want to keep paying for the service (for some reason) but not use it, when you go to "Manage Ringback Tones", select "Standard" rather than "Verizon" under the tones as your default tone.

0 Likes