How do we have the IMEI number unlocked on an iPhone 4s?
gavigue

My wife was given a 5s and she sent her 4s to her daughter in Thailand to use. The problem is the 4s needs to have the imei number unlocked. We need assistance on how that can be done. We are long time Verizon customers.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My wife was given a 5s and she sent her 4s to her daughter in Thailand to use. The problem is the 4s needs to have the imei number unlocked. We need assistance on how that can be done. We are long time Verizon customers.
rcschnoor
Legend

Your daughter will have to send it back to you. You will have to reactivate it on you line. You will then have to request to have it unlocked. See THIS thread for more information.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My wife was given a 5s and she sent her 4s to her daughter in Thailand to use. The problem is the 4s needs to have the imei number unlocked. We need assistance on how that can be done. We are long time Verizon customers.
rcschnoor
Legend

Your daughter will have to send it back to you. You will have to reactivate it on you line. You will then have to request to have it unlocked. See THIS thread for more information.

0 Likes