How does Verizon resolve customer Service issues?
austinb

I've spent the last 4 hours having no service. Talked to different representatives on the phone and made 2 trips to the store to figure out what was wrong with my device and I keep getting different answers, none of them the same. How do they respond to major customer service complaints?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How does Verizon resolve customer Service issues?
zay315

You can always chose the "Contact Us" option on the Verizon webpage to submit your complaint. Also, next time you call Customer Service, ask for a Supervisor. Don't explain why, just state the issue is larger than the Representatives capacity to resolve. If it's truly an escalated issue with complex details that define it, your voice will be heard.

0 Likes
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi austinb,

It's unfortunate that you were having issues with your service and that you received conflicting information without a resolution. I know your time is valuable and I  want you to enjoy your VZW experience despite the channel you select to communicate with us.  I would be happy to address your concerns and submit the necessary feedback regarding your recent customer service experience. At you leisure, please DM me the details of your concern and your wireless number.  I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your involvement in our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

I would not use the contact us link from Verizon's web pages. It is simply too slow in responding.

I have found it best to call the 611 number from the cell or the 800 number for support. ( If its a trouble with the device use the 800 number and keep the cell free for the tech to try and fix your phone issue). If it is just general questions or billing or plan questions then the 611 will do.

Hope that helped?

0 Likes