How is the early termination fee is billed?
Laura013

I wanna cancel my account before the start of a new cycle, and I would you like to know if I have to pay the termination fee right away or do i have more days or anything

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How is the early termination fee is billed?
Not applicable

I think it is billed on your last bill along with your normal usage fees, etc.  There are no extended terms of payment if that is what you mean. 

0 Likes
Not applicable

I just looked at my current bill and it looks like the terms are net 26 days.  It's dated 5/20 and due 6/15.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Laura013,

Why would you cancel your service with us? You are a valued customer and we'd love to serve your wireless needs for years to come. Please follow me and send me a direct message including your wireless number and the reasons that are prompting you to cancel and I'll be happy to explore options to resolve all your concerns. If you cancel your service, Termination Fee will become effective on the last day of that month's billing cycle, and you are responsible for all charges incurred until then. Please visit this link http://bit.ly/1hw817 and review details at section: What Happens if My Postpay Service Is Canceled Before the End of My Contract Term?

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes