How to stop the email communications. I do not want it?
Not applicable

Receiving these in my email and don't want them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to stop the email communications. I do not want it?
Not applicable

Jalumb wrote:

Receiving these in my email and don't want them.

Receiving what in your email? you have shown nothing!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're referring to the e-mail notices from this forum, you need to go to the top of the page on the right-hand side and use the drop-down button next to your user name to select Preferences.  Make whatever changes you want to your e-mail notices, then click Save at the bottom of the page.

0 Likes
Not applicable

That was very rude of you. I am just new at this so I should have better answers then what I got.

0 Likes
Not applicable

please read again what you posted. How was I rude in regards to my answer? You did not say what you were getting in your email no clue what so ever. It could have been marketing emails, spam emails, account notices, anything.

You still have not said what emails. the other poster is assuming its forum notices. You never told what it was even now.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I am still having problems with receiving email from I Phone 4. There wasn't a place to to manage. they com in spam mail and account notices. Judyalice

0 Likes
Not applicable

I am sorry for my comment. I am just trying to set up my I Phone and I see email coming to my Inbox.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Again, are you talking about e-mail notices from this forum about threads you may be interested in or have participated in?  If so, did you follow the instructions above about changing your e-mail preferences on this forum?

If it's other e-mail and they are going straight to your spam/junk folder and they aren't spam/junk, you'll need to change the settings in your e-mail software.

tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I saw this post after I replied below.  What e-mail is coming to your inbox that you don't want?  Again, if it's from this forum, you'll need to change your preferences on this site.  If it's some other issue/e-mail problem, we need more info. to be able to help you.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I am trying to cancel all IPhone 4 communications hosted by jivesoftware.com from Verizon. I just purchased an iphone from you. I need help. Judy A

>>Personal information removed<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes