Hundreds of Extra Duplicate Contacts
tonym021139

Somehow, I now have hundreds of contacts after I had the Verizon store transfer contacts from my old phone with only 25 phone contacts to my iPhone 4. I haven't been able to find a way to delete  these all at once instead of one at a time. Can I do a delete all and start over?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Hundreds of Extra Duplicate Contacts
jt1

I had the same problem and had to delete one at a time on the stupid phone. By the way the Iphone 4 is a piece of crap, it heats up real hot no 4G and looses calls freezes up as well......

0 Likes
Re: Hundreds of Extra Duplicate Contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tonym021139, all these extra contacts must be confusing and inconvenient! Having the correct contacts on your phone is definitely important so I understand your concern. But don't worry because I’m here to help!

I research this and did not find an option where you can delete all your contacts as once on the iPhone 4. However, you can try syncing your phone with iTunes and make sure you uncheck Sync Contacts and see if this deletes all the contacts.

If that doesn’t work then the one thing you can do to delete everything on the phone, including the contacts, is a hard reset http://bit.ly/vA8ie9.

Hope you find this information helpful!

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes